My Resources SPELLING » Mrs. Moore's Top 10 List for good homework habits
||Mrs. Moore's Top 10 List for good homework habits
1. Keep assignments in your Binder
2. Plan a regular time to study each day.
3. Find a consistent place to study/work
4. Keep all materials you will need handy in your study area.
5. Make sure you have a lot of light.
6. Ask a family member to review your work.
7. Correct mistakes and make sure work is neatly completed.
8. Keep distractions to a minimum. (phone, music, siblings)
9. Always do your best and think through all strategies taught to you.
10. Return all your work to your Binder so you are prepared for the next day. :0)
Mrs. Moore's Class Webpage
temecula valley unified school district